“What is Faith? Faith is the confident assurance that what we hope for is going to happen. It is the evidence of things we cannot yet see” (Hebrews 11:1). Faith involves Obedience to and Speaking the Sweet Word of God.
• Just as a Patient trusts his or her Physician totally to do good for the best advice and treatment, so also must we trust Almighty God (our Creator) wholeheartedly for our health via His prescribed Word.
• Obedience leads to 14 Blessings including Healing while Disobedience of God leads to 48 Curses including several Diseases and Ill – health (Deuteronomy Chapter 28). . Indeed, “True humility (to listen and believe God) and fear of the Lord lead to riches, honour and long life” (Proverbs 22:4).
Two examples of Faith are Jesus Christ while on earth and Aram’s top Commander, Naaman in the Holy Bible in 2 Kings 5 obeying God and Prophet Elisha, respectively.
• Faith and Trust in Almighty God as the most important habits and pillar of divine health involve 8 mental steps and aspects, namely: Clear conscience; Happy heart; Gratitude and praise; Claiming God’s promises; Forgiveness; To love
others; Helping the needy in Charity; and Sweet Godly Words.
• “Kind words are like honey – sweet to the soul and HEALTHY for the body” (Proverbs 16:24).
• “Some people make cutting remarks, but the words of the wise bring HEALING” (Proverbs 12:18). (Proverbs 18:20-21).